Wednesday, November 19, 2008

HannsG HG221AP 22" widescreen monitor

Manufacturer:HannsG
UK Price (as reviewed):£109.99 (inc. VAT)


It's not often that a 22-inch TN+Film monitor comes along and piques my interest because they're generally incredibly samey and uninspired. It was to such an extent that the sigh I'd let off every time I read through the spec sheets for the latest 22-inch monitor to hit the market was getting longer.

And it was starting to become a distraction in the office – so much so that I started reading spec sheets when I was at home.

Things were a little different when HannsG announced the HG221AP in October though, and for the first time in I-don't-know-how-long there was a 22-inch monitor that actually caught my eye. Shock, horror, call the Internet police, etc.



  • Madworld Update
  • Cities XL Preview
  • NEC MultiSync 24WMGX3 24″ widescreen LCD
  • ViewSonic VX1940w 19″ widescreen
  • 0 comments: